One Day Mekong River Cruise Tour by Speedboat from Jinghong to Chiang Saen
It’s a unique product launched by Yijiangshui International Travel Shipping Company. The cruise line starts from Guanlei Port in China to Chiang Saen Port in Thailand and covers the Golden Triangle...
Code of Tour: TAD0000007988
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Chiang Saen
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Cruise Minority
It’s a unique product launched by Yijiangshui International Travel Shipping Company. The cruise line starts from Guanlei Port in China to Chiang Saen Port in Thailand and covers the Golden Triangle Area with a length of 264km. Depart from Xishuangbanna in China in the morning and get to Chiang Saen Port in Thailand in the evening via Laos, Burma. Visitors can enjoy the beauty of Lancang-Mekong River, large scale of rain forest as well as the Cultural customs along the cruise line.
- Enjoy the beauty of Lancang-Mekong River and tropical forest.
- Experience the local culture along the cruise line.
Day 1 Guanlei Port in Xishuangbanna-Chiang Saen
Sightseeing and Activities: Take a visit to the Chinese border-First Sentry of Mekong River
Go through the entry and exit procedures at Guanlei Port of Xishuangbanna in China at 8:00(Beijing Time)
Then start the mysterious cruise trip of Mekong River. Take a visit to the Chinese border-First Sentry of Mekong River, 13km away from the Guanlei Port. Laos is on the left and Burma is on the right. You will go through a rainforest with various birds twittering and several villages which is barely visible in the rainforest. Keep on moving, You will arrive at Green Triangle Region, a confluence of the Lancang River and Jiulong River, around 30km away from the start point. The color of the water in the area is different with the former part. You will get into Laos and Burma via the spot and take the exquisite sight of Laos and Burma on the boat at the same time. You may also see some turtles spawning and lying on the Turtle Rock in a rainy season. Next You will arrive at Widow Stone which is said that a Laos woman is waiting for his husband for a long time when he goes out to fight with the Burmese and she finally becomes a stone statue. About 18:00, You will get to the renowned the Golden Triangle Economic Zone, located in the Triangle Economic Zone, connecting Laos, Thailand and Burma. It used to be a Shadow Zone and it’s a tourist site nowadays. You will end the trip and get off the boat at Chiang Saen Port in Thailand at 19:00.
- Ship Tickets( accommodation, dining, free entertainments)
- Dining: Lunch is provided with two servings of meat, one serving of vegetables and aportionof soup as well as a bottle of water a day.
- 1.Visa fee;
- 2. Any personal consumption;
- 3. Personal travel insurrance;
The following persons are not eligible for the tour：
2.Infants under the age of 6 months;
3.Patients with infectious diseases like catarrhal jaundice, active pulmonary tuberculosis, typhoid fever, etc.
4.Patients with cardiovascular diseases like serious hypertension, cardiac insufficiency, myocardial anoxia, myocardial infarction, etc.
5.Patients with cerebral vascular diseases like cerebral embolism, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral tumor,etc.
6.Patients with respiratory system diseases like pulmonary emphysema, pulmonary heart disease,etc.
7.All kinds of Psychotics like epileptic.
8.Patients with severe anemia like the one whose MCH are under 50g/l.
9.Convalescents who have been through a big operation.
10.Any consequence is at your own risk or your relatives’ risk if you conceal the above diseases, and You are unable to claim for it.
A list of the required document for an Arrival Visa
5.Passport number and ID number
7.The valid Date of the passport(in English)
8.Two 2-inch photos
Rules and Regulations
People like pregnant women, patients with hypertension and heart diseases are not eligible for the tour. Please don’t take a boat in case of the following situation:dizziness, seasickness, etc.
- Please don’t carry any inflammables, explosive materials, toxic materials, mordant materials, radioactive materials and other Hazardous Materials.
- Please board the boat and disembark the boat in order.
- Please hold the handrail when you are walking up and down stairs and don’t crush in case of any accident.
- The boat is equipped with sufficient buoyant apparatus. The life vests are under the chairs & tables, in the cabin and other spots which are easy to get the life vests.
- Please don’t open the fire equipment casually. The fire extinguisher is put on the designated spot. Please conduct according to the instruction in case of special situations.
- Please don’t scratch the boat and smoke. Please throw the rubbish into the garbage can and mustn’t throw the rubbish into the river.
- Please don’t climb the guardrail and flock at one side of the boat in case of side-tracking.
- Take care of your kids and don’t let them run & play on the boat in case of any accident.
- Please calm down and obey the instructions of the staff in case of Collision, stranding, fire, terrorist attack and flooding water.
- Take care of your personal valuable articles like a cellphone, a watch and a camera.